We are currently recruiting for the following role:
Class Teacher with Music
MPS/UPS £22,917 - £38,633 per annum, depending on relevant teaching experience
Full-time post in accordance with Teachers Pay and Conditions Document
Hotspur is a vibrant primary school in Heaton that serves a richly diverse community. Music and the Arts are central to the life of our school. We are keen to replace the current post holder, who is retiring, with a passionate and talented musician and teacher who will join the Arts team of our Platinum Artsmark School. We are looking for an exceptional teacher to join our team in September 2019 who:
- is enthusiastic about making a transformational difference to the lives of children;
- can plan stimulating, relevant and challenging learning that is memorable;
- has excellent musical skills and is passionate about helping children to develop a love of Music and use the Arts to benefit the whole curriculum;
- reflects constantly on their teaching and children’s learning;
- can use carefully structured programmes and guidelines systematically;
- works collaboratively; and
- has the highest expectations of themselves and all children.
The year group to be taught will depend on the expertise and experience of the successful candidate.