We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced School Business Manager to join our team as our current postholder will commence maternity leave during the Autumn term. The role is currently 30 hours per week, all year round but some aspects of the role will be covered internally by members of our Leadership and Admin teams, therefore there is a degree of flexibility in the working hours required for the right candidate.
Hotspur is a vibrant primary school in Heaton that serves a richly diverse community. As a foundation school within the Ouseburn Learning Trust, we work together with seven local schools and external partners to provide a world class educational experience for young people in our local area.
The successful candidate should:
- be passionate about making a transformational difference to the lives of children;
- have the highest expectation of themselves and all children;
- have experience of managing a business support service;
- be highly organised and able to prioritise; and
- enjoy working collaboratively.