Office Manager required for September 2018
Grade: N6 - £23,398 - £26,822 per annum, pro rata (actual £15,735 - £18,038 per annum)
Contract: September 2018 - April 2019
Hours: 30 hours per week, term time only
Hotspur is a vibrant primary school in Heaton that serves a richly diverse community. We are looking for an experienced administrator to cover maternity leave in ours busy school office.
The Office Manager is responsible for and manages the operation and delivery of administrative support within the school; overseeing the day to day running of the school office under the supervision of the School Business Manager.
The successful candidate should be:
- experienced in working in a school office with a comprehensive knowledge of SIMS;
- a brilliant communicator to staff, parents and children;
- highly organised, adaptable and able to work autonomously;
- able to multi-task and prioritise a diverse workload;
- someone with a positive attitude, good sense of humour and enthusiasm; and
- enjoy working collaboratively.
Monday 8.45am – 4.45pm
Tuesday 8.45am – 4.45pm
Wednesday 12.45pm – 4.45pm
Thursday 12.45pm – 4.45pm
Friday 8.30am – 4.00pm
For an informal chat about this post please contact the school office to arrange a phone call with Jennifer Marshall, School Business Manager.
Closing date: 3pm Monday 30th April 2018
Interview day: Wednesday 2nd May 2018
We are strongly are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.