Finance and administration manager
Salary: £25,295 - £27,905 per annum
Contract: Full time, one year fixed term
Closing date: 10am Friday 20th September
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join Hotspur to lead our finance and administration team during the maternity leave of our School Business Manager. We are looking to appoint someone who wants to make a difference and enable the school as a whole to run effectively, efficiently and successfully with the welfare and wellbeing of all pupils and staff in mind.
Hotspur is a vibrant primary school in Heaton that serves a richly diverse community. As a foundation school within the Ouseburn Learning Trust, we work together with seven local schools and external partners to provide a world class educational experience for young people in our local area.
The successful candidate should:
- be passionate about making a transformational difference to the lives of children;
- have the highest expectation of themselves and all children;
- have experience of managing a business support service;
- be highly organised and able to prioritise; and
- enjoy working collaboratively.
If you feel you can demonstrate the characteristics we are looking for and have the appropriate relevant experience that meet the demands of the post, then we would like to hear from you.