From January 2021
Salary range: L20 -26: £65,561 - £75,936 per annum
Full time, permanent position
We are looking for a Headteacher to lead our school, building on our successes and our excellent standing in the community.
We strive to offer a school experience that has: “Quality with Equality; Creativity with Rigour; Entitlement with Diversity”. We have ten Core Values that underpin learning and influence all aspects of school life. Our aspiration is that children will leave Hotspur displaying these core values as this will help them to participate as valuable members of society. We endeavour to inspire and support children to be: Principled, Honest, Generous, Creative, Inclusive, Industrious, Respectful, Individual, Courageous, and Resilient.
Having led Hotspur for 15 years, the current Headteacher has had an enormous influence on our school: its character, curriculum and values. We are looking to appoint an individual who can build on these achievements, as well as leading the staff and the whole school in a post-Covid era.
Our school is part of the Ouseburn Learning Trust. The successful candidate will be expected to work collaboratively with others across the Trust, as well as with other stakeholders.
On this page you will find:
- A copy of the advertisement
- Letter from the Chair of Governors
- A job description and person specification
- The Hotspur application form. Please ensure that you provide evidence of your skills, knowledge and experience and how you meet the criteria in the person specification that will be assessed at application stage
- The Safe Recruitment form (please use this to declare whether you have any relevant criminal convictions. We will carry out an enhanced DBS check for the successful candidate)
- Applications close:
12 noon on Monday 28 September 2020
- Opportunity to visit the school:
Until Friday 25 September 2020
- Invitation to the school (shortlisted candidates only):
4-6pm on Tuesday 13 October 2020
- Formal Interviews:
Wednesday 14 October 2020